Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today my son and I headed to wal-mart to get a new shop vac and some car wash supplies for my Cube, plus we both just wanted to go for a ride, as we pulled into wal-mart with the windows down minding our business and looking for a parking spot MILES away because of the large real estate waiting for dents and door dings on my cube, Some very polite (sarcasm) lady decided to cackle very loudly and point at my car. Now being 31 yrs old and having pretty thick skin and also knowing this was going to happen I just shrugged it off, BUT my 9 yr. old son got real mad! real quick! He proceeded to tell me what the lady looked like in a negative way and also that he was going to inform her inside the store that she was rude and the Cube is a sweet ride! HAHA, I love this car and now I know my son loves it too, lol 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
336 Posts
lol, your son is awesome! the cube is most definitely one of those love/hate things, and unfortunately i think most of the hate is due to the way ricers latched onto the scion xd and xb and tainted boxy cars in general :no:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My father is in LOVE with this car more than me or my son, I went to the dealership to buy a rogue and my Dad wanted to come along on the 1.5 hour trip, and when he saw the cube when we got to the dealership he literally ran over to it, so I followed and we both opened the doors and looked at each other and said "WOW, this thing is bigger than I thought inside" then we walked around it, checked out the cool features and about 2 minutes later a salesman came out and my Dad said "we want a test drive" here I am, 31 yrs old and my Dad is almost forcing me to take a ride in the cube, which I must say he did not really have to force me much! We had agreed to shop around and look at other cars at other dealers and to play hardball, well after the drive we pretty much were locked into the Cube! Smooth, quiet, fun and got some awesome looks! I bought it, brought it home at 10 pm at night, went to bed, woke up to a phone call from my father who lives 2 houses down from me asking me if I had washed the freaking car yet? HAHAHA, I said no, I was tired and wanted to sleep in a little, well next thing you know the dog is barking and my dad is on my front porch holding his car was supplies, you know the rest of the story, needless to say the car was clean within a half an hour of me waking up!! LOL, he calls me whenever he sees me driving it and says it's a really cool car, hehe, Is there a Cube aholics anonymous around?? HAHA, I love my cube, and so does my whole family!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
929 Posts
People can think what they want about the styling of the car I drive. It's when they judge the *driver* by the car... that I have issues with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
none said:
People can think what they want about the styling of the car I drive. It's when they judge the *driver* by the car... that I have issues with.
Agreed and I started telling people that I have a new security system for people who pick on my cube, it's my 9 yr old son!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
I had a guy pull up in his 1st gen XB, roll down the window and say, "Boy that's a funny looking car ya got there.", waved went on. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nigal said:
I had a guy pull up in his 1st gen XB, roll down the window and say, "Boy that's a funny looking car ya got there.", waved went on. :D
Now that is like the Shoe box calling the rubix cube square!! LOL
 

·
Moderator
Joined
·
2,084 Posts
Cubeaholic said:
Nigal said:
I had a guy pull up in his 1st gen XB, roll down the window and say, "Boy that's a funny looking car ya got there.", waved went on. :D
Now that is like the Shoe box calling the rubix cube square!! LOL
This is an issue that he once had that happen to him in his box and now sees the opportunity to pass it along :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ChristineK said:
Cubeaholic said:
Nigal said:
I had a guy pull up in his 1st gen XB, roll down the window and say, "Boy that's a funny looking car ya got there.", waved went on. :D
Now that is like the Shoe box calling the rubix cube square!! LOL
This is an issue that he once had that happen to him in his box and now sees the opportunity to pass it along :roll:
ummmm, I realize that? hehe, I thought the cackle out loud at my Cube was bad, Christine you misunderstood my post, I was saying for the guy in the scion to say that about the cube is like the "shoe box calling the rubix cube square" , comprende? hehe
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top