Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if your looking for a great deal in the Tampa Bay area of Florida call Mike Moeller at Ferman Nissan in New Port Richey at 727-847-5555 and tell him Phil sent you, the owner of the Caribbean Blue Cube. I got the best deal around on my Cube from Mike, NO hassle NO games just a sweet deal.... BELOW invoice and I got the color I wanted. I went to several "other NISSAN dealers" in the area and did not like their prices or the games they played. Ferman Nissan is the best Nissan dealer I have ever been to, great inventory, great prices and great people, I have nothing but good things to say about
Ferman Nissan.

Make sure you tell Mike I sent you for a great deal!

·
Registered
690 Posts
That's some pretty shady stuff. I sure 1HOT was given a "demo" car while he was waiting for his delivery. Gotta love these stealerships! How many miles did you have on the clock again? Maybe that's why you got it for below invoice? The dealership needs to step up. But I doubt it after the fact. That suxors man.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well great news it was NOT my Caribbean Blue Cube they loaned out ... it was one that sold before I bought mine.

So they are off the hook with me and the guy who thought drove mine.... not mine......

·
2,084 Posts
45 miles is pretty low. That is moving the car to the dealer and test drive.

I would have driven the crud out of the car had I got it loaned.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank goodness it was not my Cube that was a loaner for a few days.... if that was me getting a loaner..it would have mud all over it from driving it through every puddle around here during the rain season almost all year long it rains here. I would of given it a real good test drive..... especially on the interstate... gee does this thing really go over a 100???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts