Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any one put any on the cube and took off the 2nd muffler. if so pics plz and how is it does it sound good? how does it run? better mpg?

·
Registered
130 Posts
On the other Nissan Cube forum there is a topic called "Bagged Cube" He is doing a air ride on a Cube and had to take off the last muff to make room.

·
Registered
472 Posts
i spaced my exhaust right before the second muffler, so in all technicality, im running no muffler

·
Registered
117 Posts
For some reason I missed this post. I have been running no rear muffler for about a month now. I had a local muffler shop make me a straight pipe with a 2 bolt flange on one end and a nice looking tip on the other. I really like the sound! it sounds really sweet right around 3000 rpm. :D

Attachments

·
2,084 Posts
Cubit said:
For some reason I missed this post. I have been running no rear muffler for about a month now. I had a local muffler shop make me a straight pipe with a 2 bolt flange on one end and a nice looking tip on the other. I really like the sound! it sounds really sweet right around 3000 rpm. :D
Mine rarely hits 3000 rpm

So what is the gain in HP, feel, fuel E, sound overall!

·
Registered
657 Posts
ChristineK said:
Cubit said:

really? rarely? i dont think you having enough fun with your cube then. i love to push my little white box.

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
meisrandy said:
ChristineK said:
Cubit said:

really? rarely? i dont think you having enough fun with your cube then. i love to push my little white box.
this guy knows whats up, im rarely at 3k haha unless im cruising

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nice :yes: :yes: Has anyone run into trouble yet by modifying their exhaust?? Check engine lights or dealer pitching a bitch about mods like that??

·
Premium Member
2,222 Posts
A cat back will not throw any codes what so ever and the dealers can't say anything about having and exhaust. The problem has to be directly linked to what ever is wrong. So if they your TPMS isn't working right because of the cat-back system you put on, then they're BS'ing ya.. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,222 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
you will get some RPM pulsing at idle after a couple of miles of driving, for me it was about 300 mile later. Never threw a code though. A quick reset with the computer fixes it. Dealer has never said anything, except that they think my cube is cool. 8)

·
Premium Member
2,222 Posts
cube1911 said:
How do you reset the computer if that happens any reason why it happens?
Unplug the negative terminal on your battery for a few hours.. ;)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts