Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in New Zealand where the only Cubes imported were either HR14DE ( 1.4L) or HR15DE (1.5L). I am hoping someone can give me the Engine model number for the 1.8L engine that was imported into your part of the world. I am wanting to repower my Z11.
Many thanks for any help--- I do not want the Engine Number just the Engine Model number which may start with MR18 etc

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm in New Zealand where the only Cubes imported were either HR14DE ( 1.4L) or HR15DE (1.5L). I am hoping someone can give me the Engine model number for the 1.8L engine that was imported into your part of the world. I am wanting to repower my Z11.
Many thanks for any help--- I do not want the Engine Number just the Engine Model number which may start with MR18 etc
try to searche in the internet)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Heh, I recently had one strange story related to the engine number. The fact is that I just wanted to find out the engine number of my Nissan bug, but in the end I ran into numerology. When I found out the engine number, I realized that the last digits are 211 and I remembered a story. More than 2 months ago I was fond of numerology and read a lot about it at https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-211-meaning/. In the end, it turned out that this number means the desire for development. After that, this number began to haunt me and I don’t know how to get rid of it ... What should I do?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts