Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well like the title says... I've just joined the Cube fan club. Now to be fully initiated I need the car... :p
I'm a go test drive one hopefully by this weekend. I currently have a EP (2003 Civic si HB).... I love my EP but age and "wear and tear" have caught up to it... So I've decided to trade up. When I first saw this car on the road I was interested, and now that I've seen the price I think I'm sold. If I get one it's Gonna be Carabean Blue.... SO NICE. Hope to be able to post pics of my new ride soon ;)

·
2,084 Posts
Welcome to NCL

I to wanted the caribbean blue but got the pearl white instead. The blue was just not available in the package I wanted anywhere in the south.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I got the base model Black with black interior. Got the front windows tinted to match the rest yesterday...now time for some black wheels. I love mine so far. The 6 speed tranny shifts great and fun to drive.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone!....

Well.... Went to check out the Cube's today after work. Picked my mother up from work so she could take a look as well. When I showed her a pic on my phone she really didn't like it... "looks too small... doesn't look safe..." she said. Whe she saw it in person she really liked it... LOTS OF ROOM!...

Was wondering if $20,000 is the normal price for the 1.8SL? Or should I look to find a cheaper one?

·
Registered
929 Posts
I paid about that price for mine, but I recall some other members finding deals. Keep shopping I guess.

Let your mom know that the Cube got the highest safety scores in every category!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
none said:
I paid about that price for mine, but I recall some other members finding deals. Keep shopping I guess.

Let your mom know that the Cube got the highest safety scores in every category!
Oh, shes not buying the car for me... I'm buying it myself. She's just worried like every other mom. I know more about cars than the guy selling it to me, but she needs to hear it from the salesman... LOL

I'm a still keep looking though. I'm building my own the Nissan Website to get an Idea of the price. Looks like it will be around $17,000 for the S package. I really want mines to come with Blue-tooth i Pod connectivity... Pain in the ass to answer the phone while driving.
is the SL worth it? Is it that much different than the Non-SL or S?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Go to the Nissan USA website and build the vehicle you want. Do you want auto or manual transmission, etc. When you settle on the options you really care about, the correct model to go with will probably be apparent.

·
Registered
167 Posts
tint shop said factory SUV tint is 15% which is hard to find. TN law is 35% on the doors so I went 35% on doors but done 20% on my sunstrip. The black seats help it look darker as well. As soon as my temp tag comes out of the back hatch window it is getting another layer of 35% on it too. Headlights are killing me going from a F150 to the Cube.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts