Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having allot of dirt and salt going into the driver side engine compartment. Its going all over the relay box as well as all over the wiring. I live here in Ohio ware they use salt as much as it rains here.

This is the inside of the wheel well there is a big gap here. It cant fit flush because the ABS wire is running though there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
You could always clean it and seal it with a polyurethane or silicone based caulk. Silicone is very flexible and will last forever, but you will not be able to remove it all or paint over it in the future. It would work and be easily cut through should you ever need to remove it for any reason.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So am I the only one having this trouble, or is every ones cube doing this. I don't know to me it looks like the inside fender well plastic is not installed right.

·
Registered
62 Posts
After washing my Cube for the first time this winter, here in Wisconsin, I to have found this area to be dirty with salt and sand. I just cleaned it off the best i can for now and will take care of this problem when weather is warmer. Not sure how the problem will be taken care of. Will let you know how when the time comes. John

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am in Dayton and washed mine over the weekend when it got to 43 degrees. I did have salt on the relay box, on top of the battery, and on the airbox so yes you are not the only one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts