Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my cube is parked on the street with every other car and a group of young cyclist rides by and guess what happened :eek: CRASH :eek: right into my car!!!!! deep scratches in my back door :sick: :sick: the poor boy dislocated his shoulder and was taken to the hospital :( and my baby will need repairing, not even 1 month old. i got their names and phone # at least it wasn't a hit and run. poor kid. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
228 Posts
i'm one of those cruel guys who absolutely HAS to laugh when i see someone eat it on a bike.

now if it was into my car, i dunno how i'd react. but LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i went to icbc today ( our insurance company) it will cost $1,300.00 to fix my car :eek: they will be painting drivers door, rear passenger door and under the doors and back panel :eek: not coming out of my pocket. i hope they do a good job painting it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
929 Posts
Would they be willing to paint the whole car if you slip them an extra $100? That way all panels will fade equally over the years.

Other than that, I'm glad to hear that it will get fixed :) I dread the day my Cube gets a booboo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
671 Posts
hana said:
my cube is parked on the street with every other car and a group of young cyclist rides by and guess what happened :eek: CRASH :eek: right into my car!!!!! deep scratches in my back door :sick: :sick: the poor boy dislocated his shoulder and was taken to the hospital :( and my baby will need repairing, not even 1 month old. i got their names and phone # at least it wasn't a hit and run. poor kid. :(
This is really depressing :(!

It sounds like what you're saying is a bunch of kids (11 to 17?) rode their bikes up the street and instead of watching where they're going, they were so busy talking to each other that one of them ran right into your parked car :(! (I've experienced that on my bicycle with kid riders coming in the opposite direction :() Adults do it with wireless phones, kids on bikes just talk across to each other and see nothing of what's in front of them :(.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
671 Posts
palaina.kawika said:
i'm one of those cruel guys who absolutely HAS to laugh when i see someone eat it on a bike.
How interesting -- why, pray tell? (I guess it's at least safe to presume you don't ride a bicycle!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
394 Posts
Scientific name.........two wheelicus moronicus shitforbrainium twerpicuss :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

And to think, someday he'll be driving a car having not yet mastered a bicycle :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
My wife met with a cyclist in her XD yesterday.
He went through a red light and damaged the bumper, fender, hood, headlight, windshield and roof.
He was not wearing a helmet and an ambulance took him off.
I don't know how badly hurt he was but police said he would be ok.
I don't know what I would do if it were my cube... The scion sucks! Looks cool but It's so uncomfortable!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
690 Posts
Bagged Cube said:
My wife met with a cyclist in her XD yesterday.
He went through a red light and damaged the bumper, fender, hood, headlight, windshield and roof.
He was not wearing a helmet and an ambulance took him off.
I don't know how badly hurt he was but police said he would be ok.
I don't know what I would do if it were my cube... The scion sucks! Looks cool but It's so uncomfortable!
ouchers! the car can get repaired. hope the rider fared better!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
I'm assuming your wife is OK which is good news. :yes: Do you hear opportunity knocking for her to upgrade to a Cube! :yes: Silver lining on every cloud. 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
CubicKrom said:
I'm assuming your wife is OK which is good news. :yes: Do you hear opportunity knocking for her to upgrade to a Cube! :yes: Silver lining on every cloud. 8)
My wife and daughter were in the car, they are perfectly fine.
She only has the car for 1 year this month so she's not ready get another car.
I bought my cube in may, when I got home with it she said she didn't like it, it was ugly, ect... A few days later she called my phone by accidentally and I heard her telling to her aunt how she liked my cube better than her scion :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
336 Posts
Bagged Cube said:
My wife and daughter were in the car, they are perfectly fine.
She only has the car for 1 year this month so she's not ready get another car.
I bought my cube in may, when I got home with it she said she didn't like it, it was ugly, ect... A few days later she called my phone by accidentally and I heard her telling to her aunt how she liked my cube better than her scion :D
haha, nice!! that seems to be a common reaction that people have...they don't like the cube initially, but it slowly grows on them. also, i'm glad everyone (aside from the xD) is ok; must have been quite an impact considering the damage to the windshield.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
my cube is at the body shop for repairs now :( i'm driving the versa, i think it's longer than the cube, it feels more powerful than the cube, i thought everything was the same?? could the shape of the car make such a difference??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i got my cube back from the body shop yesterday and they did a great job !!!!!!
so happy to get my car back, didn't really like the versa, maybe if it was a hatchback it would have been better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28 Posts
So glad to hear you like the new paint on your car. That would really tick me off. Our biggest worry is hitting a deer. My husband smacked one last year and did over $2600 damage to his Suzuki truck. Very unfortunate for the buck, too. I'm not sure the Cube would fare as well...
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Top