Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm new here, have a 2009 Nissan Cube S in Dark Current and her name is Baby Ruth (looks like a mini baby Ruth candy bar, lol).
I myself just replaced the mass airflow sensor and reset the check engine light with my FIXD sensor plugin.
I show the VDC light, slip light, ABS light, brake light on but I've been driving in clear dry weather, no issues with sliding nor any accident. My car has been maintained and there are no issues found. How do I turn them off?
I can't turn off the passenger airbag light, not sure how to check it and turn it off.
My tire pressure light is on, have set the air on each right but can't get the light off.
Any idea's? Your help is greatly appreciated!
Hugz, Tree

·
Registered
24 Posts
I can't really help with resetting the codes. I would think any tire shop would have the tool for the low tire warning reset.
No help, really but thought I would say hi. I've only owned my Cube since March, so I haven't done a whole lot to it other than front brakes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cubie Newbie!

I can't really help with resetting the codes. I would think any tire shop would have the tool for the low tire warning reset.
No help, really but thought I would say hi. I've only owned my Cube since March, so I haven't done a whole lot to it other than front brakes.
Thanks for the info and reply. I love my cube, best decision ever.

·
Registered
3 Posts
check your brake fluid level you said your brake light is on if it is low brake fluid level will cause the other codes you have also check your brakes make sure you have good pads and shoes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts