1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY NISSAN CUBE LIFE FOLKS !!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

My name is Rodney aka Hawaiianbuilt.

I am a NEW MEMBER here on NISSAN CUBE LIFE and definitely an ethusiast !!!

I currently own a 1st generation Scion xB, and have loved the "boxy shaped" rides since I purchased my Scion xB. So naturally when the US received the NISSAN CUBE, I wanted to learn more.

I was at the 2009 SEMA (Specialty Equipment Manufacturer's Association) in Las Vegas, Nevada on November 3-5 and took some great pictures. Here are some of the CUBE'S I want to share ...

Recognize the owner of this ride ??!!

DAMIAN AND ROBIN'S CUBE !!!

If you would like to see my complete postings of pictures for the 3 days that I was there, below are links to the original posts on the SCION LIFE website ...

DAYS 1-2

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175180

DAY 3

http://www.scionlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175314

In case I get to attend one of your meets ...

Here are some pictures of my Scion xB ...

I hope to meet some of you here in Southern California at an upcoming CUBE MEET and eventually own a CUBE myself !!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Rodney

·
Registered
97 Posts
what's up man! Nice pics... I saw your ride on the 605 fwy a couple weeks back and I kinda followed you admiring haha. I was in a white 350z tho! Love the box man!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HI NOSSER !!!

:D :D :D :D

Thanks for the kind words buddy, what a small world we live in !!!

Actually I think I remember you, I believe we kept the same pace for a few on the 605 ...

Hope you're having a great weekend !!!

;) ;) ;) ;)

Rodney

·
Registered
715 Posts
nice pics, welcome man, we will get a meeting soon and let you guys know so you can come down
nice xb! really clean and well done :yes:
it was nice meeting you at sema

·
Registered
690 Posts
ey bruddah! dats one nice xB! if your cube will look anything like that, it's gonna be killa! damn i wish i was farther south---there's so much more of the car culture down there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts