Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so here's a story, last week i am driving home, no traffic 2:30 a.m. driving along and noticed something dangling ahead in my lane, couldn't make out what it was, then it was too late "BANG" :eek: it was a downed support cable for the trolley bus line. not live, could you imagine :eek: toasted in the toaster. damage, yes, scratches on my bumper, up the front of the car, across the headlight and top of the hood :sick: here we go again, back to the body shop :( the transit company will be covering the cost of my damage. sometimes you just have to laugh at crazy things like this :roll:

·
Registered
111 Posts
OH NO Hana!

I read this thread, then left, then realized u were the poster! SUX!!!

Let me know if u need help with anything!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Xpressionz said:
OH NO Hana!

I read this thread, then left, then realized u were the poster! SUX!!!

Let me know if u need help with anything!
thanks mr. x, your so nice :yes: transit is taking full responsibility, and morrey bodyshop will make my cube look like new again!!! all is good :)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Well, looking on the bright side -- 2010 should be a great year for you! I mean, this downer stuff has to get balanced out eventually, right ;D? Looking forward to a quick clean repair :)!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Sorry to hear about this incident. But at least you weren't injured. A compentent body shop will have your CUBE looking like new soon, but injuries to you would be another story. - Dan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts