Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol! i wish man...if my cube would off came manual believeme i will had that thought in my mind a long while ago but with automatic there,s really not much of a gap of hp to gain with a turbo kit on an automatic

the gauges are volt and oil temp...looking into adding an oil press and tach. gauge i just need to find the location :D

paint color will be chossen soon as we keep stripping the cube ???

·
Registered
464 Posts
It's clean looking without the pot leaves, I like it... so what color(s) are you going with? any flames? you would be the first you know....

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah the leafs where fun for a little while and i thought maybe if i remove them people will stop staring at the cube...but wrong, people still stare a little to much :D :D

·
Registered
657 Posts
lol im not going to lie i hate silver cars maybe because my moms car is silver and i hate it but you and beans both have silver and you guys both have the cleanest cube.

you should cover up those front holes if your going to print your car ^_^ i hate those holes too. i wish the dealers didnt put holes into my car

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks i actually founded some spare leaves decals on my storage the other day when i was getting ready for NISEI week, it gave me a nice laugh!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts