Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waving - the wave to another Cuber should be neutral not energetic, arm out thumbs up. (Note: driving gloves that match your interior are a must)
Footwear - Driving shoes should match or compliment the exterior.
Never touch another's Cube or enter without permission.
If you don't have anything complimentary to say, just smile and say, "nice cube"
Remember, everyone knows you have the best Cube.
Factory accessories are cool, unique or hand made (artisic) is cooler.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This was a feeble attempt at getting someone to respond. I really don't care one way or another. I guess I was sort of hoping this cube thing might take off and we could all feel as though it might be something a little offbeat, unique or special. Since I have enjoyed the attention my car gets I assumed is was the feeling the rich get when they are out in their expensive rides. To me it was a good buy, drives well and is somewhat green. My teenagers get a kick out of it and the wife isn't afraid to drive it like my Kia DiaRio which is very low to the ground.
I have seen no advertising locally for the cube and have yet to see another one on the road. Having test driven the XB and the soul. I think it's a great little car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.