Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the hubs and suspension is similar to that of a versa.

What other good aftermarket parts are out there that will cross over with the Versa?

From springs, tower bars, to anything.

This should be a good list to get going. I guess the Tanabe Versa springs, and coilovers, should be the same (with minor differences?).

Any other stuff out there?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7 Posts
1QuickCube said:
I know the hubs and suspension is similar to that of a versa.

What other good aftermarket parts are out there that will cross over with the Versa?

From springs, tower bars, to anything.

This should be a good list to get going. I guess the Tanabe Versa springs, and coilovers, should be the same (with minor differences?).

Any other stuff out there?
Stuff beginning to show up at places like
http://www.shop.versaspeed.com/main.sc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
K&N will be offering cube specific intake soon.


I am trying to figure out about the front strut support. I don't think they are interchangeable. For the cube there has to be bends not a straight support bar. I will just have to wait and see
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
345 Posts
momzbox said:
K&N will be offering cube specific intake soon.


I am trying to figure out about the front strut support. I don't think they are interchangeable. For the cube there has to be bends not a straight support bar. I will just have to wait and see
The K&N filter is already available!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
Not yet...It is only been installed for a week..I will keep everyone posted....I'm a road rep for car audio and electronics for your car(just about everything) and drive about 3000 miles a month...only had the cube 1.5 weeks now and just now getting it on the road...I have about 1000 miles on it now...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Bean_Garage said:
momzbox said:
K&N will be offering cube specific intake soon.


I am trying to figure out about the front strut support. I don't think they are interchangeable. For the cube there has to be bends not a straight support bar. I will just have to wait and see
The K&N filter is already available!
NO NO NO K&N intake not filter. Silly cubes :D
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top