• other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is everybody's favourite color that they want or have splattered on their Cubes?

Future Cube owners - what shade best suits your future Cube?

Cube owners - what is the color of your current Cube?

If there isn't a color of your choice, just list one.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i chose sky blue. i would like it to come in pastel shades, though i also liked the 'orange paprika' color of the 2003 model.

·
Registered
29 Posts
BigLobedWelder said:
Although I feel like a broken record, I like yellow. Always.
Bless you! I've driven two zinc yellow Focus ZX3's (wore the first one out so I got another) for the past nine years. And if you want a good laugh, my first car was a 1976 AMC Pacer in yellow. I'd buy a Cube in the same color in a heartbeat. Instead I'm settling for black. zzzzzzz

·
Registered
929 Posts
I think Moss Green, and White look the best. That said, I like my Chocolate because it seems to be rare in these parts. I have seen two Cubes in town & they're both white... kinda like sheep ;)

·
2,084 Posts
The bitter "Chocolate" is on every lot here. I thought to myself the first time I saw it "Who wants a do-do brown car" "Looks so 1970's"

I had never seen the pearl up close so I was truly hoping it was not just a name and actually pearl. YES! pearl :yes:

·
Registered
98 Posts
I Actually went in to get Red or Silver. But once I saw the color, it was pretty sweet. It looks black at night, purple in the morning, and brown during the day. I'm happy ;)

·
2,084 Posts
ericalynnecarson said:
Would do anything for a tide water blue cube.

It only comes in the honda fit though
all time favorite color for a car.
Anything? :D

Is that the light powder blue from 07 or the vibrent blue from 08? I love the powder blue color alot, but not available when I jumped in.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a bitter chocolate cube, i absolutly love it and how it has the purple pearl in the paint to in the sun it changes colors. The bitter chocolate color is the only flip flop paint ive seen on a cube so far. and its not "poo poo brown" as some have called it :roll: . maybe those should look a lil closer to the color in the sun. but if i had to pick another color i think the silver cubes with tinted windows look sharp also.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts