Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Picked up 2 sets of these for the AE86 Corolla guys then realized they'd probably look really good if cleaned up (polished) and put on a Cube. Same 4x114.3 bolt pattern.

These are 15x6.5 +5

Opinions?

·
Registered
690 Posts
i'm diggin them. that lip action is nice. what size tires you planning to run? you're gonna hafta drop the cube more than an inch to pull off the look. you gettin coilovers or springs?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Yeah Hoshino Racing wheels, SSR MKI, II, III, Work Equip 02 (Discontinued), and Work Equip 03s would look on this car.

I want to see a Cube with the SSR MKIs or MKIIs.

Some wheel whores need to start stepping up the game.

Test fitted some 15 x 10 -15 Centerlines on the a cube, looks ballin as hell. But, with the rear torsion bar, there is no camber adjustment which makes it impossible to slam and tuck. 15 x 9 + 0 in the rear and 15 x 8.5 or 8 in the front would look good.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think the sizes are way too narrow for a hakosuka or ken-mary skyline (the only 2 i can see these hoshinos going on)

Run some Work Equip 01s instead. ;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
elDizzle_foShizzle said:
i'm diggin them. that lip action is nice. what size tires you planning to run? you're gonna hafta drop the cube more than an inch to pull off the look. you gettin coilovers or springs?
Ehh...actually, they're for sale. Just waiting to get setup as a vendor here before I post links/prices.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts