Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im having central lock problem behind the driver seat. Is it cause by the lock too stiff? Can it be fixed by ourself? DIY? Anybody?

My right side mirror also cannto flip using motorized switch. Is it caused by misfixed or the motor problem? Can it be fixed by myself? Anybody help....

·
Registered
179 Posts
Must be a language barrier here because I don't have a clue what you are saying? :no: If you're having problems on a new Cube it's warranty time at the dealer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Am I talking broken English? Sorry for that. Mine already 4yrs. No more warranty. Cube3. Anybody know how to DIY the lock behind the driver side? Anybody experience it cant be locked before?
And the auto-close/flip mirror...my left mirror cannot flip using motorised button. Is it caused by broken motor or it can be DIY by ourselves?

mbox.kenyalang.net

·
2,084 Posts
I think most in this site dont have any experience with previous model cubes. We would be unqualified to answer your question.

I would love a shot at it though, I like some of the previous styling.

·
Registered
36 Posts
So it sounds like you're having an issue with the right rear door lock actuator and the right side power folding mirror.

The actuator and the mirror should be pretty simple repairs.

The mirrors are not able to be rebuilt so you will have to replace it. :(

The lock actuator is available separately and can be replaced with basic hand tools. :)

Hopes this helps.

Where are you located with an older cube?

-Dylan @ Kei Garage

·
Registered
228 Posts
are you in Malaysia? might be hard to track down cheap replacement parts all the way down there. if not many people own cube3's over there, your best bet might be the closest Nissan dealer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yup...Im Malaysian. Thx KristineK. I had create web for Cube3 owner. mbox.kenyalang.net. Got plenty of pictures there. Here it is being called Mitsuoka Mbox...a.k.a. Nissan Cube3. Dylan @ Kei Garage, thx for the answer. Will try DIY it later.

mbox.kenyalang.net

·
Registered
277 Posts
the 2nd gen cube, there were 2 different models, one like the 3rd gen and another with a longer length to fit the 3rd row called the Cube3

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea...Chompsticks, there is 2 version of cube:

Nissan Cube = normal 5 seater
Nissan Cube3 = Mitsuoka mBox = 7 seater (MPV)

Pls join us at mbox.kenyalang.net.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts