Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
HIDs installed. 6000k. I think I have to adjust them downwards. iPhone pics (better pics forthcoming).

Looks like the driver's side light might be aimed a bit too high (no adjustments made to factory setting), but I think how the bulbs sit could affect direction, etc.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
CubeinRI said:
They look good. Nice and bright. Is that your Element in the driveway? Looks like shoreline mist metallic same color I had before trading it in. Miss that car.
Thx! That is our 03 Element. Got that when it first came out too. We like boxy cars. It fits our need from a utility standpoint. And it saved us a couple times in the snow. Love the real-time awd.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Cracked Windshield! Yay! I just joined the club! :mad:

Top of the windshield behind the rear-view mirror:

The impact caused the shield to fragment/ shatter and throw glass all over the dash. Luckily, I was wearing my sunglasses.

Was on a regularly traveled, 2-lane road with lots of dump trucks going the other way. Grrr. Random. $200 and a week later, it's fixed. I woulda rather spent the money on mods. :mad:

·
Registered
303 Posts
DAMN! that made a mark. The Incredible Hulk must be a Kia Soul fan. :D

I had a nice one too, my insurance covered it though. I thought that by fixing it, there would be no "scar" left, but you can still see where it hit. The fix is just supposed to prevent it from spreading. I didn't know that.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
GOODBYE CUBE!

It's been fun y'all. I traded in the Cube today for an '11 Frontier SV Crew Cab. I would buy another Cube again in a heartbeat for the grin factor, definitely. The decision to trade it in was a tough one, but I need the cargo capacity. Those of you with infants know what I'm talking about. A full-size stroller cannot fit in this thing. Geez, I'm sounding practical. Where did that come from?

Anyways, hanging out with y'all has been great fun. This is the best place on the web for community and info for all things Cube...all because of YOU. Thanks for the memories! :yes:

Peace,
elD.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Dang, sucks to hear that you got rid of the Cube. I was originally supposed to get a Frontier instead of the Cube. Didn't want a Quest instead? Supposed to come back this year and some vans, especially in Japan, are pretty crazy if done right.

Anyway, good luck with the Frontier and everything else. You should check back every so often, I feel that the Cube scene is still building.

·
Registered
302 Posts
bummer you got rid of it :( i have two kids and dont use strollers but i do stick their little bikes in the back plus the rc cars, the cargo space isnt that bad but for bigger trips we take the pathfinder ;)

i had a frontier also myself and an xterra which was the best vehicle and got the best gas milage

the frontier got and average of 14.5 wsith the lift and 33" bfg at
the xterra was 19-21 with the lift and 33" bfg at
the pathfinder V8 gets an average of 14 stock

have fun!!

101 - 114 of 114 Posts