Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 09 cube i have tried everything checked the starter the fues everything just wont start all The Lights Work Nothing Any Ideals Might Sale

·
Registered
11 Posts
Changed the battery?
Or fuel pump might not be working
Or like mine everything broken at the same time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a 09 cube i have tried everything checked the starter the fues everything just wont start all The Lights Work Nothing Any Ideals Might Sale
Check your battery connections / cables for corrosion. It could cause too much resistance to current flow. The lights would still work but there's not enough current to operate the starter.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would not mind even in the slightest when people use this hack in cars. This game's monetization scheme is so predatory and so obvious that they don’t even try to hide it. The developers just blatantly make the akinator game in a way that forces people to buy in game currency just to level the playing field against other players who have also bought in-game items and currency. They made it so that the ones who bought stuff in the game have so much of an advantage that it will lead to the other players being frustrated at being weak which will lead them to buy stuff in their game. A simple visit to their website here Among Us Online would give you a sense of what I am talking about here.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Check your battery connections / cables for corrosion. It could cause too much resistance to current flow. The lights would still work but there's not enough current to operate the starter.
Right! If you hear a click when you try to activate the starter, that's a sure sign the battery connections are bad. Otherwise, it could be the ignition switch, starter solenoid, or starter.

·
Registered
25 Posts
You didn't mention if it would start by using jumper cables connected to another car's battery. If it starts that way then you have a battery with a dead cell. A battery with a dead cell will still power lights but will not have enough current to engage the starter solenoid and spin the starter.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We will need more information to help you narrow this down.

a) what lights on the dashboard are you seeing? Can you share a picture?
b) Do you hear any nooises? Is it trying to turnover and can not? Or is there no spark in the engine?

etc, etc.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Keep in mind the 2009 Cube has a "security" feature that Nissan later dropped. If you have a keyless ignition like mine, your cube has this "feature". I'm using quotes cuz I think it's the opposite.

The device is in your steering colum. It clamps down on your streering rod. If it detects your FOB, it will both unclamp the steering rod and allow the car to start. If it goes bad, nothing will start. Nada.

Another thing to try is WITH YOUR FOOT APPLYING THE BRAKE put the car in neutral and try to start it. If that works, it's the parking sensor that's gone bad.

Do you have any error codes? I would recomend that everyone who owns a car owns a tool to read error codes. They tell you a lot.

I've had good luck with this one
BlueDriver:
BlueDriver Bluetooth Pro OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone & Android

1 - 9 of 9 Posts