Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait... can't wait... can't wait... can't wait... can't wait :yes:
Picking up my red(ish) Cube SL with Sl preferred package tomorrow morning at 9:30 am.. only 22 more hours! ;D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Once you drive it off the lot tomorrow...your life will change for the better. Driving for no reason, taking the long way home, passing gas stations without stopping, posting on here several times a day...etc.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I can't wait for tomorrow either, when you pick up your Cube you'll become an addict just like the rest of us....LOL - Dan

·
Registered
170 Posts
Congrats on the purchase you are gonna love it. I am obsessing everyday over what to do next...I dare you to resist wanting to find ways to her all your own.

Congrats again...you will find yourself smiling when driving her around...cheesy but oh so true 8) :yes: :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got it, I got it!!! YAAAAAAAAAY!

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
Sure is pretty, don't care for the black door edge guards though. - Dan

·
Registered
6 Posts
congrats from me also. Yours is the same color and package as mine. Like one of the other posters stated here, I also look for excuses to drive mine somewhere/anywhere, even when the weather is terrible. These 'cubes" are a blast, and you to will be addicted. There are many aftermarket parts and accessories available out there for you, so, happy cubing to you.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for the very warm welcome! Drove the car off the lot with 12 miles on it... 100 miles later I am STILL looking for excuses to drive here, there and ANYWHERE! Love it!
Wanna hear he real kicker? We bought it to replace our 2002 X-Type Jaguar... and I like the cube MUCH better.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Congrats on gettin your CUBE. It was like mine when i bought it, but i painted half of mine. You might have seen me driven around in Madtown, I live in Janesville and come up there often. Glad to see more CUBES on the roads of Wisconsin every day. John

·
Registered
89 Posts
Square1 said:
Sure is pretty, don't care for the black door edge guards though. - Dan
gotta agree, i'd remove those edge guards with the quickness. same with the pin-striping, with both it looks a little 'busy'. but i do love your ride otherwise, the red is gorgeous and it's running in the new nissan 'brand anthem' commercial during the olympics. the one with three dogs hanging out in the rear :) anyone seen it?

is your new red cube an 09 or 10? i can't see that giant back-up camera housing on the rear door so i looks like an 09.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Because we have 2 teenagers who seem to have no regard for what is next to them when they enter/exit the car, the door guards are staying... I agree, they don't look the best, but neither do dings in the doors...

It's an 09... we got it below invoice and there was no way we would be getting this kinda deal on a 2010... the backup camera was not worth $4000 to me... (that would have been the difference in price).

It's a blast driving down the road and counting the "rubberneckers" :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
KandA said:
Because we have 2 teenagers who seem to have no regard for what is next to them when they enter/exit the car, the door guards are staying... I agree, they don't look the best, but neither do dings in the doors...

It's an 09... we got it below invoice and there was no way we would be getting this kinda deal on a 2010... the backup camera was not worth $4000 to me... (that would have been the difference in price).

if edge guards are a must, then go with clear or paint-matched.

·
Registered
839 Posts
KandA said:

I can very much understand the need for the edge guards, but it's too bad dealers do things in such a boiler plate way. If they put things like edge guards on a car they all get the same color and black seems to be all they carry. Too bad they don't carry them in body colors, or at least if they want to only carry one color it would be better if they had clear. - Dan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Isn't it great? I passed on a Genesis Coupe and VW GTI, and ended up with a "cube". After thinking about practicality and fuel mileage, and then considering other factors like the ease with which I can get in and out of the "cube", since the fun factor is also there for the "cube", I completely reversed field and followed my blocker (the wife's) to the endzone. To top it off, she thinks "she" made a great choice.
In all seriousness, it is like a mobile entertainment device like advertised. It appeals to the senses in many ways, hence, my description that it is a blast. I have ordered a nose mask off ebay and also a sticker to put on the window that is a cartoon picture of a "toaster" and the words "you have just been passed by a toaster". I intend to get the stabilizer bar and some other stuff to increase the fun factor. Happy cubing to ya.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts