Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Am looking to buy a cube in the new year.i have wanted one for about a year and a half,but never took the jump.Went and test drove one yesterday and loved it.Love the fact it feels like you are driving a car from your couch at home,its so comfortable and the space is amazing.Its a real cruising car.
Am looking to get one in maybe black ,white or paprika orange and sticking a set of wolfrace yakuza's on it.

I have a question.If i got one with the standard square grill on the front ,Can you get the grill with the straight bars to change it around.

I know the rider version and the sx versions that are more high spec have the straight bar grill, but can you alter this yourself??

Cheers!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would say you can alter anything you want yourself, but it depends on your experience. I have seen accessory kits with chrome add-on pieces for the front bumper. I'm not exactly sure if you are talking about the Krom bumper, or what? If you do some online research yourself, I'm sure you will find the answer.

·
Registered
124 Posts
The straight bars are currently ONLY available if you buy the Krom edition (in the US at least). I suspect that it will be avalable as an aftermarket part eventually though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts