Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My used '09 Cube is in Texas and I can't get the lights to work at the map light (all 3 bulbs have been replaced), the dome light (bulb replaced) and the light at the back inside the hatch or cargo area (bulb replaced). I have taken the fuse box lid off to replace fuses. It is a real issue for me, as that driver side door does not open up enough to see those fuses inside the box there clearly. Not sure why Nissan did that on this car. The inside of that fuse door has a listing of the fuses shown on it, but it does not accurately describe just which fuse works these three lights. I am pretty sure it must be a burned out fuse, but one never knows. Can you look at the attached photos and identify for me the correct fuse I am searching for so I can replace it? Thanks, I appreciate any help in this matter. Since the production is no longer active on this auto in America, there seems to be less and less on YouTube videos or even in forums which remain active. I have severe rheumatoid arthritis, so this Cube is great for me getting in and out much easier than my bid Dodge Ram 1500 pickup. I am going to call it my Dog Taxi, as my dogs love it and I have to have them groomed frequently. Plenty of space for them and they don't have to ride on a bench seat up front like they do in my pickup. Any rate, new to site and hoping it all helps in my getting my Cube up to snuff. I changed the tires, tuned it up, replaced air filter, replaced windshield wipers front and at back hatch, replaced serpentine belt, putting on new shocks and struts to car and put in a new battery. Car has maybe 87,000 miles on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
All fuses have access points to the contacts on the tops of the fuse. You can buy a cheap tester check the fuses without removing them. You simply clip the wire end of the tester to any bare metal (ground) and then stick the pointed end onto the exposed contact on the top of the fuse. With the car running, both contacts on any fuse should make the tester light up. If one side doesn't result in lighting the tester, that fuse is bad (open circuit). You can buy a tester on Ebay or Auto Zone for under $10.
Gesture Finger Material property Font Circuit component

Hand Toy Finger Office supplies Gadget

·
Registered
4 Posts
It's the second one from the top of the middle row. One fuse for all interior lamps.after blowing a bazillion of them before I figured out there was a short at the trunk that burnt the plastic off the wire I got familiar with the location.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts