Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for cube owners who board, have you test fit a board in the back? i have a 158 board and hopes it can fit (preferably not diagonally but straight)

·
Registered
410 Posts
[for cube owners who board, have you test fit a board in the back? i have a 158 board and hopes it can fit (preferably not diagonally but straight)

no, your board won't fit straight in. :no:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmmm, :( thanks for the answer tho

·
2,084 Posts
5 FOOT 2 INCHES ???

I drug home from LOWE's four 1 1/2 inch 8 foot sections for PVC pipe in mine. However a snoboard is long, thin and wide. If you have a trunk box and the seats down I can not imagin you cant.

I can cary a surfboard in my Fit :yes:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would prefer to carry the board(s) with one back seat folded, with 3 people inside. not too concerned with the back not being flat. right now in my RSX i can do it, ive carried 3 boards and 3 people, just wondering if i can still if i buy a cube

·
Registered
336 Posts
EzeE1o said:
i would prefer to carry the board(s) with one back seat folded, with 3 people inside. not too concerned with the back not being flat. right now in my RSX i can do it, ive carried 3 boards and 3 people, just wondering if i can still if i buy a cube
i think you would be fine :) but to be sure, you could take a board with you to a nissan dealership and check it out first hand.

·
Registered
410 Posts
i was just about to suggest you take your board in but coolguy beat me to it 8) i had a hatchback before my cube ;) i would open my hatch and slide the boards ( 3 ) over the top of the back seat and the front end of the boards would slip under the front seats (did that make sense) and 3 people in my car, including myself. you can get the boards in, hmmm, maybe i'll dust off my board later and try

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for anyone who cares, i just tried this. the method hana suggested is the only way to transport my 158 (rear seat reclined all the way, end of the board tucked under a front seat), trying to lay it flat on a folded seat, the board is too long by only a few inches. and the back door wont close

i would probably use a tarp or something so the grey seats dont get stained

1 - 10 of 10 Posts