Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

Cabin filter

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  sandrotag 
#1 ·
Today I wanted to check the cabin filter in my 2005 Cube3. I did remove the glove box, but could not find any sign of access to the filter. Do all of the Cube3 have a filter? Mine has a little Ion symbol in the digital AC display. The Air conditionning is working very well.
Any tips? Thanks

#2 ·
I'm not really sure what you mean by "Cube3". The third generation of the Cube is a Z12 that started in 2009. Your 2005 Cube is probably a Z11 that was manufactured from 2002 to 2008. It was not sold in the USA. Insofar as this forum is primarily USA based you may not get much help here.
.........however ..............
as I recall the cover for the filter on my Z12 was easy to spot and some people don't even remove the glovebox.
take a look at page VTL-6 in the service manual.
https://www.nissancubelife.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=259&d=1396372166

#3 ·
Hello, thank you for your reply. The Cube3 or Cubic as they call it is a 7 seater Z11. I was not aware of the fact that this version was not imported in the US and the forum is basically from 2009 and up. I am in Australia. I apologize, but I still get some really good tips reading this forum. Thanks

#4 ·
They stopped selling the Cube in the USA after the 2014 model year (2013 in Canada); that is why this forum is slowing down. We like our Cube so much I have it stored in a shipping container for the winter to protect it from road salt. We bought a 2018 Nissan Versa Note as a winter car.
Are they still selling new Cubes in Australia?

#5 ·
Hello.
Nissan never sold the Cube in Australia. The ones here, and there are quite a few with a good following, are imported directly from Japan as used cars by small specialized companies. Being already right hand drive it makes it easier to comply. We just got ours and we love it so far. It is a Z11 7 seater 1.5 ltr CVT 2005.
Thank you, keep warm!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.