Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK it has been cold here in the south. I posted a snow thread earlier.

OK back to the point. It was in the sub 32 degree point this weekend and we hopped into the cube to head to LOWES and once I went to back down the driveway the car wailed at me incessantly, I looked at my passenger and thought of my Titan and its TPMS sensor/buzzer, however the TPMS light was not on! I hit the breaks to look everything over, all the while the ringing was coming from the dash. I am at a loss and no indicator lights are showing on the dashboard. Is everyone wearing there seat belt? Are the doors fully closed? YES :-\ I have no clue what is wrong, can I drive the car? Do I want to drive the car?

OK I could have made this post shorter but you would not remember it when you run into this issue.

If you have backup sensors on your ride, if they get covered in frost they report a near collision and yell at you! Wow do they! I put the vehicle in park and the noise stopped and then in drive and same, back to back up and RINGING! OK now we know :yes:

Maybe you already knew this. This is the first vehicle I have owned with the sensors and I am used to the beeping part but this went straight to a full wine.

Cheers and good luck.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I just had this too! Was like what the heck but when I got off and inspected I noticed they sensors were covered...silly machine works too well...haha

Cheers for the winter weather...off to build a Snowman I say :yes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts