Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all .. i'm purchasing my cube this week but i could not get a hold of one that had the accent lighting and the interior trip appliques that go around the air vents and on the doors .. however, i found a site that you can purchase both of those items on, anyone have any input on whether or not they think this will work or how they would be installed?

·
Registered
270 Posts
If it's the Nissan factory accessory items, they typically install easily (comes with instructions) and usually have the connections whether mechanical or electrical all ready in place. Granted, these are intended to be installed by dealership tech's but most folks can do it too; however, some items like aero kits are a little more involved.

Besides your source, check ebay also.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks i'll check ebay as well, but the source was mynissanparts.com i just wouldnt know where to begin, probably just bring it back to the dealership when i get the parts in and have them install it for me

·
Registered
17 Posts
fotomoto said:
If it's the Nissan factory accessory items, they typically install easily (comes with instructions) and usually have the connections whether mechanical or electrical all ready in place.
Would you say the same about the alarm impact sensors or the fog lamps? I'd like to add both but am concerned about the difficulty of installation.

·
Registered
270 Posts
SciFi said:
Would you say the same about the alarm impact sensors or the fog lamps? I'd like to add both but am concerned about the difficulty of installation.
Not sure about the alarm but the fog lights do have the wiring in place. A nice how-to with pics has been posted here on the forum.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I bought a spoiler and had it installed by the best body shop in Amarillo. They did a great job and it looks good. However, as it came it could not be installed as the bolts did not align properly with the top of the rear door. Be careful who and what you order.

Patrick

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i think its legit but i am going to keep looking.. i think the accent lighting will be too hard to install myself im afraid ill screw it up but i am also going to get the trim appliques and put those on myself, theyre just adhesives

1 - 10 of 10 Posts