Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am looking at buy a used Cube at a local dealer. The Cube is an S with the Ginormous Package. How can I tell is the Gpackage is installed and not just the body kit? is What to look for etc? Car is about 200+ miles away so I might have to ask for some pictures.

That is the only option listed.

Thank you Guys,

Chris

·
Registered
38 Posts
The grill looks different, there is a weird contour in front of the hood, interior lighting kit, illuminated kickplates, interior trim appliques, and a cargo mat in the trunk. someone let me know if I missed anything.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hopefully from a Nissan Dealer, right? Just grab a brochure on the Cube and look up the "Ginormus" package and check to see that all the features are there. Ask questions.............nothing worse than a salesman who doesn't know s**t from shinola. Get your questions answered FIRST !!! Get a CARFAX !!! No one should be selling used Cubes already.................make sure there has not been some problem with the vechicle. 8)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Starbuck said:
Hopefully from a Nissan Dealer, right? Just grab a brochure on the Cube and look up the "Ginormus" package and check to see that all the features are there. Ask questions.............nothing worse than a salesman who doesn't know s**t from shinola. Get your questions answered FIRST !!! Get a CARFAX !!! No one should be selling used Cubes already.................make sure there has not been some problem with the vechicle. 8)
Never say never (or "no one", in this case). Unfortunately, people facing financial turmoil, layoffs, or even bankruptcy, would most likely be in a position to sell their Cube (or any new car) even though it's less than 1 year old. Moreover, banks that have repossesed the vehicles would most likely flip it to a wholesaler or private dealer for a quick buck, who will then flip it to you. So, it may very well be all legit.

However, I agree that it is unusual that a car under 1 year old is put up for sale, but not suspicious.

·
Registered
929 Posts
CK, not trying to derail this thread, but a few CFC cars have popped up on eBay weeks after the program ended. This could be one of those cars, whether purposely trying to make money off the 4500 credit they got, or bit off more than they could chew... it happens (happened).

·
Registered
52 Posts
This might be a bit old but I definitely agree that the grill looks different and this is the main distinction.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
NISSAN Custom Body Kit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts