Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I'm Harmony. I live in the panhandle of Florida {Grand Ridge--yeah I don't know where it's at either :p} and I just got my pearl white Krom on Saturday. I've been researching these lovely beasts since I found out about their existence sometime in February and I knew which one I wanted before they were even on sale. I had to drive about 3 hours to get mine because I couldn't wait any longer--and it is soo worth it! :D

I traded in an '06 XB, which I loved and began to mod until I caught wind of the cube. I immediately put on the stock wheels, canceled plans to 2 tone the paint and got my bank to pre-approve the loan and off I went. So far, so good.

Is it just me, or do the Krom wheels look like a cheap hubcap from Pepboys, lol? I really don't like them, but they'll do for now until I find some I really like--I'm thinking of going with a white/pink/chrome look, we'll see. Right now I only have the one pic taken from a cell at the dealership, but I'll def keep things updated as the story unfolds.

The old XB

My cube

And me.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Another convert! nice! ya gotta post up when you pick yours up! can't to see your mods! i agree with you on the factory wheels (Krom or not). I figure if you're gonna personalize it, ya start with the kicks! They make the biggest visual impact, i say.

Again, welcome...and let the modding madness begin!

·
Registered
124 Posts
harmony said:
Is it just me, or do the Krom wheels look like a cheap hubcap from Pepboys, lol? I really don't like them, but they'll do for now until I find some I really like--I'm thinking of going with a white/pink/chrome look, we'll see. Right now I only have the one pic taken from a cell at the dealership, but I'll def keep things updated as the story unfolds.
I actually really like the Krom wheels. Wanna trade?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.