Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm trying to find winter tires and rims for my cube. i drive a 1.8SL so my tire size is 195/55R16.
apparently that's a rare size! ahhh! anyone know where i can get them for under the 780.00 i've been quoted at canadian tire and cosco? also, what is the bolt pattern? my boyfriend thinks it's 4x114..does this exist or is it 4x114.3?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yikes I was thinking of going to Canadian tire to see the prices for winter tires. That isn't something I can afford this winter. I imagine that is just the tires and no rims. Ouch.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Clarice said:
i'm trying to find winter tires and rims for my cube. i drive a 1.8SL so my tire size is 195/55R16.
apparently that's a rare size! ahhh! anyone know where i can get them for under the 780.00 i've been quoted at canadian tire and cosco? also, what is the bolt pattern? my boyfriend thinks it's 4x114..does this exist or is it 4x114.3?
yes the bolt pattern is 4x114.3, however, most people just drop the .3 when referring to this bolt pattern. So if you see wheels listed as 114 it will most likely be the same as 114.3. - Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts