Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit a deer last night....front end is getting redone, bumper, aero lip, fenders, lights, grill and hood. pissed as hell. since my car is going into the shop this week to get fixed, what do you guys think about a black roof on the car? i want to do it, and my car is scarlet red, so i think i should make the jump for it.

do you think it should be a solid flat black, or with pearl like the scarlet red?

food for thought

car will be dropped on coils once the weather warms up so i think it would look good when completed

·
Registered
394 Posts
I say go for it if ya want. Maybe yourself or someone could photoshop it for you real quick like so you can have a little preview. :yes: Or................you could have a big wide racing stripe or stripes painted on from front to rear

·
Registered
170 Posts
I say go for it as well. I think a nice flat black would be awesome to completely offset some of the pearl in the original paint.

·
Registered
304 Posts
myfirstcube said:
4 weeks to fix the car....looks like there are no parts for this thing yet! ugh
I had someone in a Lexus SUV take out my passenger side of the car... I finally got it back 7 weeks later.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I think with the ccar being so new, that there are no parts for the cube. Everything they order for the cube has to ccome direct from Japan.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stopped by the collison place today, gave them the okay to go ahead and paint the roof black with no pearl just a clear. should look nice. place i gave them orders that when the new bumper arrives, place the license plate in the window, and do not drill into the new bumper.....i want that clean look.

the other night i found a site that sells motorized retractable license plate holders like the james bond ones....so i can cruise through jersey with no front plate, and when a cop pulls me over saying i had no plate, i say yes i did, hit a switch and it pops out and he looks like a fool hahahah

1 - 9 of 9 Posts