Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in New Zealand so we suffer from lack of almost anything Cube. I'm looking for a body kit Z12, mainly "side skirts" if anyone can help thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not sure about new zealand but maybe ask your local dealer to try this part number in the link below? Seems to be still available in the US. Other than that, your best bet might be to find a JDM importer and see if they have a service to put it in with their containers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks to you I found nisssnpartsdeal.com it has complete body kits, however despite their website saying in stock everything i ask for is discontinued. I can't even ask if I get get the parts finished in primer only, their system doesn't recognize me asking.
I end up with Customer service who say I'm asking the wrong department and they can't or won't forward my email.
I will keep trying
Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Oh damn. :( The other kit I thought was nice was the Impul kit, but I would have to use one of those freight forwarding services that will throw your stuff in a container with the other JDM parts they're bringing in.

Good Luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts