Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to up the handling of my cube a little, the body roll in corners gets to me sometimes. A family member used to have sportline eibach on the stock dampeners, which I found way too stiff and bouncy. Looking for a combo that will improve cornering but not full on kill the ride quality. I have done pro-kit and tokico hp on a previous vehicle and was happy with that setup , but that vehicle about 1000lbs lighter than the cube .

·
Registered
208 Posts
Any time you lower a vehicle you decrease the suspension travel on the compression side. I find the stock suspension already to be stiff and bouncy at times. That said, on past cars I have gone with the KYB AGX struts that are dampening adjustable. Then I think Tien might be one of the softer lowering springs so as not to offer a harsh ride.

With this all mentioned you should note that soft and comfortable are typically not synonymous with tight and cornering. The question you have to ask yourself is how often do you track or autocross the car versus running around town?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts