Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the movie brought in over 18 million in its first showing! (the 12:01 fanbaiter showings) and 66mil for it's first day!
These are both records broken that we previously held by Spiderman 3. I still can't wait to see it myself. Who else is gonna go?

Last great movie I saw: WALL*E 8) . I definatly recommend

·
Registered
116 Posts
Me! ;D I was never really into the Batman movies until I saw the last one and it was awesome, so I'm definitely going to check this one out.

I want to see Wall•E as well. The kid in me has always been a big fan of Pixar movies. I have all of them on DVD, will be a great collection when I finally have kids.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WALL*E was absolutely phenominal. My wifa and I loved it. I like it even better than the Incredibles.

My dad and I will go see Batman this saturday.

As of Tuesday it broke the $200 mil mark! (thats just 5 days!)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Batman is awesome, highly recomended and Terminator Salvation looks awesome too! 8) Anybody here check out Terminator, The Sara Conners Chronicles?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finally say Batman this Saturday with my father. We had to sit in the aisle! Man it was impressive.

I saw all the Sarah Conner episodes except the last one :p

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah and it has now broken the record for fastest gross of $300 in US.
Previously held by Pirates of the Carribean:Dead Man's chest, beat by about 6 days.

Total revenue at the end of it's 10th day is in between Indiana Jones < and < Iron man

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
New update. The Dark Knight is now the second movie in History to top Star Wars in the US box office.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Christian Bale = Kermit the Frog

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/27350111.html#cutid1

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WOW someone put way to much time into that ^.

It is amusing though. Next for the gallery : Kerminator pics.

At any rate Dark Night has finally broke $1Billion World Wide. It is the Fourth movie to do so.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts