Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Cube CVT does have a reputation for failure and is expensive to repair or replace. CarShield is a company that provides repair insurance on vehicles. I got a quote for my 2009 Cube with 168,000 miles and repair insurance on just the drivetrain will cost around $2800 for a term of 18 to 24 months with monthly payments ranging from $120 to $150 over the term. This cost is still somewhat less than the reported $4000+ price of transmission repair.

Does anyone have experience with this company or other repair plans? It might be a viable plan for dealing with the inevitable.

--Bill

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm in love with those plates. Private license plates are one of my favorite stuff. It recognizes and distinguishes my vehicle. At the same time, I am one of those people who believes it is an unnecessary way to spend money. Is getting a cool number really that important if you already have a great car? To be sincere, I'm not sure. In any case, if you do decide to buy one, I recommend using new private license plates from car.co.uk. The prices and level of support they provide to their customers will make you very happy. If I say it's worth a shot, trust me when I say it's worth a shot. Please give me a private message if you have any additional questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts