Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody have an ashtray in their CUBE ????( yes i smoke ) if you do, did you get it from the dealer?? the salesman wants to charge me $ 28 cdn for it....

·
Registered
304 Posts
I've seen the ashtrays for sale on eBay... they are pricey too. You could always get one from a department store that just sits in your cup holder to save some money.

·
Registered
105 Posts
hana said:
does anybody have an ashtray in their CUBE ????( yes i smoke ) if you do, did you get it from the dealer?? the salesman wants to charge me $ 28 cdn for it....
Try the dollar stores.I was in one today and saw self extinguishable haizara that might fit cup/bottle holder.
They had other ashtrays like coffee mug shape.
I gave up years ago and have never felt an urge thanks to Zaiban [not Nihongo]

Bryan

·
Registered
37 Posts
dont think about it just do it :)

I did it 2 years ago and it feels SO GOOD! :)

plus do you really want to replace the new car smell with stale smoke smell? ;) I almost gag when I hear how much smokes are these days haha

·
2,084 Posts
I think the car companys are trying to say something, none of my cars have an ashtray or cigarette lighter. The socket is there but its just got a plastic cover. I quit in 2000 never looked back :sick:

fejus said:
dont think about it just do it :)

I did it 2 years ago and it feels SO GOOD! :)

plus do you really want to replace the new car smell with stale smoke smell? ;) I almost gag when I hear how much smokes are these days haha

·
Registered
929 Posts
You should be able to pick up one designed for cigarettes at Autozone or WalMart for $2.99. It is flame retardant & holds the ash below the lid to keep butt odor at a minimum. Fits right in a cupholder.

·
Registered
929 Posts
coolguy said:
i find it amusing that my corrado has an ashtray...but NO cup holders! anyway, carry on :p
Germans love to smoke. But they don't drive far enough to warrant bringing a drink with them :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you guys and gals are funny ..... walmart we have but no autozone
new car smell makes me want to puke :sick: so i need to stink up my new cube (soon?)

·
Registered
228 Posts
hahaha yeah i hate the new car smell SO much! but i don't like smoking in it at the moment. i'll start sooner or later...probably...but just don't want ashes flying around in my car and even though i'm a smoker, i can't stand getting into a car and smelling smoke.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
did you get an ashtray with your cube??? if you did , how much was it???? I got quotes from $28cn as well as $40cn crazy!!!!!! for a f n ashtray......

·
Registered
228 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well, apparently we can't even order ashtrays through nissan canada, nada, nothing on the order list of accesories i wish those sales people would get their info straight before they tell you... goofs!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for the tips on the ashtrays found them at our local dollar store which is no longer a dollar store but a $1.25 now

1 - 16 of 16 Posts