Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well title states it. If anyone is looking for one in carribean blue :-[, I've got one!! I'm a guy and am really not feeling it. I'd prefer Black, silver, or the lovely choco colored one :yes:

If your cube has more options or less miles, I'll throw in cash to make it even.

I've got a 2009 Carribean Blue Cube S with 6k miles (all highway)
Options:
Grill, bungees, the rug, and the water drop thing everywhere. It also has the six speakers which sound great

If anyone is interested, let me know!

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
671 Posts
Geez, guy -- what happened? I've seen several people actually looking for that color, but only finding the others. How did you come to purhase the Carribean Blue if you really didn't care for it (I like the Chocolate too :))!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha well it was all they had. I know a lot of people look for them but I got it because that is all they had at the moment.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Kay Designs said:
Haha well it was all they had. I know a lot of people look for them but I got it because that is all they had at the moment.
Color's a PIA, aint it? I'm still at least 6 months away from possibly purchasing, and my color changes hourly. As soon as I think gray is the one, red pops in the head. But, ooo, that green. It'll make you crazy. And I haven't even decided if I want a Cube yet! I'm still struggling with wanting 30 more HP and a manual shift in an SL. Decisions decisions. I do think that blue looks good on the Cube.

·
Registered
671 Posts
My choice would definitely be the Chocolate with manual 1.8S, but I have neither the garage space nor the finances to make it a reality :(

·
Registered
929 Posts
If your Cube was green, I'd take you up on this offer. I am wanting to trade out my Chocolate SL (3,600 miles) for green!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Blue is one of my preferred color. My car was a 1 only on the ad so didn't get to choose and got the gray.
Give it another try I say..

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
miata007 said:
Blue is one of my preferred color. My car was a 1 only on the ad so didn't get to choose and got the gray.
Give it another try I say..

Lol want to trade?? :p
Blue is a great color on it. It shows off the lines of the body and it's uniqueness but I just don't like blue period. The only thing blue I have is blue jeans lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Your situation is bizarre. You say you don't like blue <I>at all</I>, but bought it because it was the only color on the lot. What?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
joeremi said:
Your situation is bizarre. You say you don't like blue <I>at all</I>, but bought it because it was the only color on the lot. What?
My dad offered to go half in on it right then and there. So I did it thinking it wouldn't be a big deal. I'm
just offering this out there. I'd prefer another color such as white, silver, or black

·
2,084 Posts
The blue was most definatly my first choice. I love it! However I got the pearl white and love it and due to availability got it fully loaded for same as the cost of an S delivered.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I waited almost FOUR months for my Caribbean Blue SL with a bunch of options. I love it and everyone who sees the color loves it -- women AND men -- everyone says it's very unique. :yes:

Sorry you're unhappy with your color -- The other colors are great, but I wouldn't trade my blue SusieCube for anything! ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts