Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get a rattling sound every time closing a door (anyone) in the rearview mirror area. It's the headliner that is rattling. When I put my finger to it, the rattle stops. My is a base model so not map lamps.

Anyone facing same rattle?

I will bring it in (dealership) to have both the tpms and door handle recall...along with this rattle.

·
Registered
930 Posts
My rearview mirror did not make a rattling sound but it was very shaky. Then it fell off when i adjusted it... ANyways, nissan warranty covered it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
No rattler here! :no: There is a bracket that the map lights snap into that is probably there even though you don't have the lights. Maybe it has come loose from the top. I can't remember but I think they use putty(epoxy) to attach it to the top. :-\ 8)

·
Registered
170 Posts
I don't have that rattle but when I leave the backseat buckles unbuckled they create all kinds of racket in my cube. It's so annoying but luckily just keeping them buckled all the time helps...good thing I almost never have passengers.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ditto on the backseat belt buckles rattle. Haven't annoyed me enough to buckle them yet. I'll keep that in mind though. 8)

·
Registered
89 Posts
i don't have a rattle near the rear-view mirror but i do get a single 'pop' that occurs on occasion. sometimes it'll happen several times during a trip somewhere. strange.

·
Registered
930 Posts
THe back seat belt rattle can be fixed byplacing the metal part of the belt into the seatbelt clip on the side. It should clip in nice and snugly

·
Registered
179 Posts
Chompsticks said:
THe back seat belt rattle can be fixed byplacing the metal part of the belt into the seatbelt clip on the side. It should clip in nice and snugly
Doh! :-[ How'd I miss that? :mad: Who'da thunk of that? A seat belt clip to keep the seat belt from rattling. Thanks Chomps. +1 Guess we know who's been spending time in the back seat :D

whtbst said:
i don't have a rattle near the rear-view mirror but i do get a single 'pop' that occurs on occasion. sometimes it'll happen several times during a trip somewhere. strange.
Where is the "pop" originating? Do you have a weasel in your glove box? :D Somebody stop me I'm on fire! :no:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts