Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wheels will be here tomorrow and will be dropped off at the powdercoater tomorrow night and the tires will be here on Wed. Hope to have them mounted and on the Cube by Friday night.
I am powder coating the spokes the same color as the cube and leaving the machined lip. Should look sweet.

Dink

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a heads up on Friday I am starting development of an Exhaust system, Cold Air intake, Strut tower bar and a X brace to stiffen the chassis. I hope to have production ready parts by mid August.

Dink

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about a get together on a Saturday in August maybe a tech day/BBQ in Eldersburg, MD just east of Baltimore. I am going to talk to a friend who owns a shop with a lift in and see if we can have a meet for the Smart car club my wife and I belong to, maybe we can do a joint meet with Smarts and Cubes. The shop is www.onthegroundperformance.com Let me know if anyone is interested.

Dink

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm a Marylander.....nice state....hate the humidity though....miss California.....hair had better days there......purchased Fred (my cube) at Annapolis Sheehy....nice place.....no pressure.....Doug was our salesman....pleasant experience.......good deal......am Really enjoying Fred....he arrived a week ago today. Fred is white, gray interior, SL, preferred package.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dink,

I'm here in Maryland. I'm in Green Valley/Monrovia. I just got a 2009 Steel Gray SL.

I think the Forum Admin should make a regional category called Mid Atlantic and move MD, DE, PA, DC, VA, and WV. Events in Florida and SC are too far away. Maybe more Mid Atlantic Cubists would participate in get togethers if they were organized all together.

·
Registered
7 Posts
nope....not at a bank, i am always in that area tho.

Im always parked at arundel mills, i do geek squad work so i park my cube by the best buy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts