Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious if anyone has details on installing fog lights? whart needs to be removed and how?THANKS....

·
Registered
657 Posts
when you buy the OEM fogs they come with instruction its pretty easy to do the wires are there. they tell you to remove this thing on the bottom to make your life easier but i dont see i need for it, i just took off a clip and like 3? screws on each side. the fog clips into place and is held there by just one screws. should take no longer then 10min the first time around

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am thinking of doing it myself, my neighbor has tools and a garage to work in....need to save some bucks...

·
Registered
657 Posts
ltmtarzan said:
aero body kit.
oh thats just a front lip...no need to take it out or anything. its really easy to install OEM fogs no joke. Theres like 3 tabs on each side under the car. pop them out out fogs in the wires are there. i can do it in 5mins

·
Registered
200 Posts
meisrandy said:
ltmtarzan said:
aero body kit.
oh thats just a front lip...no need to take it out or anything. its really easy to install OEM fogs no joke. Theres like 3 tabs on each side under the car. pop them out out fogs in the wires are there. i can do it in 5mins
Great. How about the turn signal switch and wiper switch? Do they have to be all switched out? How hard is it? Don't want to break/mess up any parts inside.

·
Registered
200 Posts
meisrandy said:
At first i thot it was going to be hard but when i was doing it it was so easy. I took it out and replace it under 5mins.
What kinda tools does it require to remove/install new switches?

·
Registered
200 Posts
Just installed my fog lights. took me about 30 minutes. I don't think I fully secured those bolts that goes inside of the fog lights to hold. Tough to reach. Also, plastic column near steering wheel doesn't line up the same as it used to. overall, happy with the product.

·
Registered
43 Posts
on the subject of foglights...with the stock ones...anyone know where to get replacement ones..a rock got one of mineand it looks like my cube has a black eye...nissan wants $176.50 for one fog light...and I doubt thats installed... and someone post some pics of the removal process...pleaseeeeee

·
Registered
472 Posts
artreyman said:
on the subject of foglights...with the stock ones...anyone know where to get replacement ones..a rock got one of mineand it looks like my cube has a black eye...nissan wants $176.50 for one fog light...and I doubt thats installed... and someone post some pics of the removal process...pleaseeeeee
I know someone on ebay they sell single fogs for like 60 bux for the cube

·
Registered
370 Posts
artreyman said:
a rock got one of mineand it looks like my cube has a black eye...

hahahaha that's awesome, your cube is hardcore, it has streetcred. got roughed up by a police cruiser

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just curious about this. My Cube has the "auto" switch on the column.

If I install fog lights, will this have to be replaced?

Or is it the one I need?

R

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ritchie Darling said:
Just curious about this. My Cube has the "auto" switch on the column.

If I install fog lights, will this have to be replaced?

Or is it the one I need?

R
they make a set of fogs for the auto lights. just make sure if you buy the OEM ones its the ones that say "w/ auto lights" or something along the lines of that.

·
Registered
43 Posts
BLCKNBLU said:
artreyman said:
a rock got one of mineand it looks like my cube has a black eye...

hahahaha that's awesome, your cube is hardcore, it has streetcred. got roughed up by a police cruiser
yeah just like one of the concerts I went to..cant remember if it was black flag or dead kennedys or batallion of saints...but I got a boot to the lip and chipped a tooth from someone doing a stage dive...but heck..that was a great show...didnt lose the tooth either....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts