Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I’m writing to see if I could receive any help with a stereo malfunction I’m experiencing in my 2012 Nissan Cube. The stereo will not power off when the car is powered off and I’m not sure why. I’ve been driving for 6 months with no issues so far, this is the first time I’ve experienced this issue. Here’s what I’ve tried

1/ Checked for ignition issues, faulty key issues
2/ Checked to see if the stereo is on a timer, it is not
3/ Re-Installed the stereo’s operating system to see if there’s an issue with stereo integral programming
4/ I’ve looked at the User Manual for Fuse Panel instructions, there is no clear fuse panel diagram
5/ Checked Alpine User Manual for problem solving
6/ Checked Alpine User Manual for Power Off option—still does not power off

Stereo: Alpine iLX-W650

Since I’ve been driving with no issues for months now, I don’t believe it would be a wiring issue, but I’m also no electronic/car expert.

My dad suggested to look at the interior fuse panel by dashboard to see if I could switch the according fuse, but the fuse panel does not clearly identify fuses and I have no idea what fuse is for what area. I’ve researched this online and I’m kind of at a loss for finding anything.

Has anyone had this issue before? Any feedback would be great! If anything, it’ll be a month before I can get this car in to a family person who lives further away and may be able to fix it. Thanks so much :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts