Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife talked me out of Moss Green to go "Red" to match her car. I guess color coordination help to keep a happy family. I wonder how flames would look on the Cube? (Not to mention her white walls, as the tire are the same size :yes:.)

Attachments

·
Registered
715 Posts
JohnR said:
My wife talked me out of Moss Green to go "Red" to match her car. I guess color coordination help to keep a happy family. I wonder how flames would look on the Cube? (Not to mention her white walls, as the tire are the same size :yes:.)
please dont do that! :roll:
you did enough getting the red instead of the green one

·
Registered
929 Posts
I see the Cube as a non-retro vehicle. But it would be interesting to see a Photoshop of the Moon wheels... might look catchy like the 1955 DeLorean in BTTF.

·
Registered
336 Posts
no no nooo, don't do flames, please :sick: the whitewalls might be interesting, though. part of me wishes you had gotten the green so you could have a christmas-y fleet :D but the red is still nice. congrats on your purchase!

·
Registered
104 Posts
none said:
I see the Cube as a non-retro vehicle. But it would be interesting to see a Photoshop of the Moon wheels... might look catchy like the 1955 DeLorean in BTTF.
They'd probably go well with the "woody" style vinyl kit for it.

·
Premium Member
2,222 Posts
My wife and I at one point both had black Xterra's Both of them being 2002's and SE model. Identical twins. ;D

·
Registered
981 Posts
pleasse no flames, also shoulda gone with the green, doesnt exist anymore for 2011. :no:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts