Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

Just wondering who this car is appealing to...I am 35 year old male

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if this is going to be like the pt cruiser, matrix or the xb....where the older generation likes as well.

I saw it at the auto show and I think it's going to appeal to the mid 20 something who appreciates something differents, likes style and isn't concerned about power and speed.

I think it was one of the coolest cars at the show...especially for the money!

·
Registered
26 Posts
"Genuine Old Fart" here. Bought my first car in 1963... I suspect if the Cube "clicks" and gains a really good reputation here it will appeal to the younger and the much older markets, but for somewhat different reasons. ;)

·
Registered
394 Posts
You're right..........but I'll still need some nice wheels and a cannon. I'm not too old for those yet. Saves me from having to hang my head out the window and making sound effects all the time...........Pffffftttttt, pfffffftttt, pfffftttt 8)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Old Broad here and very interested in the Cube. It's something about the shag carpet, the seats that lay down like an old Rambler and the windows that suggest it might not have been tobacco cuz they kinda look off centered!

·
Registered
74 Posts
@ 48 I can't reply to the survey.
But new cars automatically appeal to people W/ excess $$$$ & good credit. Younger people tend to have their hands full juggling the cost of educating themselves and starting off in life. Even if the average age of a cube owner skews higher than intended in the beginning, when they hit 5 years old the demographics will really start to shift to a younger group.

·
Registered
61 Posts
There might be some parents that will buy their kids a cube. I have to buy a newer car because I am going to be having a baby. If I didnt have the baby coming I would continue to drive my datsun 510 and I am 30.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'm 33 here. (^_^ )

Already have a 2006 Scion xB & I need something even more funkier than that. The Nissan Cube makes the 1st generation xB look like a normal car. Hahaha!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm actually looking forward to get a good up close and personal look at the CUBE.
To me it's different and there will so many comments about it's looks and etc.
I'm in the market to replace my current auto (2006 VW GTI) and everybody will say I'm
crazy to replace it but I need a something new and different and the CUBE looks like
my kind of replacement.
Oh yeah I'm 56 by the way!

·
Registered
147 Posts
44, almost 45. I have always loved the ugly ducklings of the auto world. Until I saw the Cube, my favourite was the Scion XB, which (fortunately) is not sold in Canada (at least, not through dealers). So, when the Cube hit my TV, I was smitten.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Ah, what the hell.........I'm 55 but don't have a cube yet. Hopefully in the fall or early next year. Tempted to see what evolution takes place (if at all) for the next model year. Nissan has already ruined my expectations and I don't see them changing much in the very near future. :roll:

Come to think of it................I'm gonna bow out for a while and take a breather. I've spent SOOOOOOOO much time in this forum..........nothing left for me to discover at this time...........no Cube, no point in sitting here trying to read every post anymore. Until I make a decision at some point down the road and break down and actually purchase a Cube or Nissan changes some things in the options area (don't know which will happen first) I'm signing off. I need less computer time and more ME time. This quest for Cube knowlege has become an unhealthy addiction for me. Gotta knock it off. Starbuck

·
193 Posts
Starbuck said:
Come to think of it................I'm gonna bow out for a while and take a breather. I've spent SOOOOOOOO much time in this forum..........nothing left for me to discover at this time...........no Cube, no point in sitting here trying to read every post anymore. Until I make a decision at some point down the road and break down and actually purchase a Cube or Nissan changes some things in the options area (don't know which will happen first) I'm signing off. I need less computer time and more ME time. This quest for Cube knowlege has become an unhealthy addiction for me. Gotta knock it off. Starbuck
You are the 11th person to sign up for this forum too, so you have been here for a while now! Please do stop by once in awhile, we'll miss you! :( Good luck to you!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts