Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here who have installed an aftermarket rims on their Cube? I've been running the OEM wheels that came along with my 2011 Wagon for 10 years now and I guess it is time for an upgrade. I am hoping that someone can share his knowledge about these rims: Vision Cross Model, HD wheels Spinout Series and Konig Lightning.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine came with aftermarket wheels on it, I actually haven't looked at the back of the wheel to see exactly what it is. But looking online they are 16 x 7.5 + 40 offset. The OEM 16" option (I have a set of those too) are 16x6 +42 offset (just looked at the back of the wheel to check. The Vision Cross Model isn't even available in the bolt pattern on the car which is 4x114.3, the centerbore is 66.1 so you need any wheel with a larger size than that then use hubcentric spacers to get back to the 66.1.

What diameter are you looking to get to? Use tirerack.com or tires.com. They both have really good fitment guides to show you what fits and what doesn't. You really don't need any of this knowledge unless you're looking to do something really custom or dump the car on bags or stance it out with out tearing up the car, etc. If you just want to bolt on a set of wheels and tires to a car that's stock or lightly lowered, any of the big retailers' fitment guides will work great. Just pick a tire that fits the conditions you'll be driving in a lot.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Both the HD Spinout and the Konig Lightning are available in a 16x7 +40 4x114.3 bolt pattern and a 73.1mm centerbore, either of those ones would work with a 195/55-16 on the Cube. If you're going to a 17, My guess is that it will be a 205/45-17 and probably a 7.5 wide wheel. Just play around with the online fitment guides. LOL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts