Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Does anybody know of an aftermarket subwoofer enclosure, similar to the fosgate setup that's out on the market yet? My cube didn't come with the Rockford Fosgate setup, but I am looking to add an aftermarket sub to the rear cargo door if possible.

Thanks..

·
Registered
123 Posts
I like Crutchfield. Yes there is always someplace cheaper but when I order from Crutchfield I get everything I need for the install included. The wiring harness for my car is included. The dash mount for my car is included. Printed instructions for my car are included. They have a lot of good resources including forums, videos and instructions.

http://www.crutchfield.com/app/car/mycar.aspx?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nigal,

Thanks for your help, but I can't seem to find vehicle specific enclosure for a 2009 Nissan cube anywhere on the Crutchfield site. I'm looking for something that fits onto the rear cargo door, just like the OEM Rockford sub does. I found someone In my city that says he can build me a costum enclosure but he will need my car for several days ;(

·
Registered
123 Posts
Beat_box said:
Nigal,

Thanks for your help, but I can't seem to find vehicle specific enclosure for a 2009 Nissan cube anywhere on the Crutchfield site. I'm looking for something that fits onto the rear cargo door, just like the OEM Rockford sub does. I found someone In my city that says he can build me a costum enclosure but he will need my car for several days ;(
Have you priced ordering the enclosure for the Fosgate and simply putting in a better and bigger (the Fosgate's only 8") sub? I think I read somewhere they run about $150 or something. I think custom is the only other option.

·
2,084 Posts
Crutchfield has the Q-Forms, these I have seen are usually for the kick panels. I am sure in a matter of time you will see many aftermarket options for this mod. I think the 8in Rockford is pretty awesome for an 8", I am not an audio aficionado but it is pretty darn good.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exactly what Nigal & 1Hotcube said!

I'm looking to add a 10' Kicker solo-baric sub to the cargo door, But can the enclosure be purchased from the dealer? Also when I asked the sales person if the OEM Rockford Fosgate sub could be added later I was told no.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts