Votes: 0 0.0%
  • black aero kit

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been thinking about putting the black aero kit on the red cube :yes: :no: ???

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have been thinking of putting on a silver rear roof spoiler on my Caribbean Blue Cube, I think mixing colors on Cubes is a great idea myself..... remember the days when BuG owners switched out fenders and hoods with other owners.. a great trend in design back then. I say go for it......if you do please post some photos, you just might start a trend with Cube owners.....gee think of yourself as a leader and be the first. :yes:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill post pic of it
i was looking to find a black one to take pictures of it
then photo shop it over to pic of my car
i went to 3 dealer ship in north Houston
no luck on finding a black one with the aero kit on it

·
Registered
464 Posts
You can always change the color in Photoshop... select the part and go to hues and change it to what ever color you want it to be it does not have to be a black one.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I think that would look pretty damn sharp with those wheels you have. Go for it !!!! :yes: Let's see that picture showing what it would look like......

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i don't have photo shop to do it with

·
Registered
170 Posts
Black aero kit all the way...and the beauty of it all is that if you for some reason don't like it it's a quick paint job but I think it would like pretty darn sharp :yes:

·
Registered
715 Posts
i will start with black hopefully it will give it that cool flow look like the nismo lips for the 350z and the g35 coupe,s
if you dont get convenced then jump on the red ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i dont have a aero kit to photo shop.
none of the cube's at the dealer ship have a aero kit.
its driving me nutts.
i have the cash to buy it
it is a lot of money to drop on it.
im thinking about doing the roof spoiler.
then going from there.
i don't have to order it they have 4 in stock
in supper black atm
:-\

·
Registered
464 Posts
Just had to say this......about the remark of that program being almost as powerful as Photoshop. Nothing is as powerful as Photoshop especially if it's free. I take it your not a graphic designer so that is why you made that comment. Get out of the dark side and switch to a Mac and you will see and feel the power of Photoshop.

To the person wanting t see what it would look like to have a black aero kit try finding images on line (any color) then superimpose them on your car and in Photoshop you can make them any color you want, just be sure to shoot the same view angle as the images of the kit parts and resize to fit.

Do you have Photoshop? if not use a free editing program most free ones will do smple things like this.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts