Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have access to a G Scan 2 which according to youtube seems to program keys to Z11 cubes no worries. I'm trying to add a second intellikey to my z12 and not having luck with it. Has anyone had any luck adding new intellikeys to their Z12 other than going to Nissan? Local locksmiths aren't sure if they can, being in Australia with a grey import JDM cube.

·
Registered
2008 z12
3 Posts
Hi, I have access to a G Scan 2 which according to youtube seems to program keys to Z11 cubes no worries. I'm trying to add a second intellikey to my z12 and not having luck with it. Has anyone had any luck adding new intellikeys to their Z12 other than going to Nissan? Local locksmiths aren't sure if they can, being in Australia with a grey import JDM cube.

·
Registered
2008 z12
3 Posts
Where are you in Aus?
Blalocksmiths can do Z12 also join Aus Cube groups on Facebook for info

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where are you in Aus?
Blalocksmiths can do Z12 also join Aus Cube groups on Facebook for info
Hey Jonathan! It's me, Eric, from the fb group, hahahahaahahahaha.
This was posted before I contacted BLA. How are you doing mate? Did you get in contact with them too?

·
Registered
2008 z12
3 Posts
Hey Jonathan! It's me, Eric, from the fb group, hahahahaahahahaha.
This was posted before I contacted BLA. How are you doing mate? Did you get in contact with them too?
Haha 😆 no I’m down the GC this week I said I’d call Curt next Monday ...FYI he’s quoted me $290 for everything (fob, programming and key)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha 😆 no I’m down the GC this week I said I’d call Curt next Monday ...FYI he’s quoted me $290 for everything (fob, programming and key)
Ah yes, that's the standard price if you just turn up and get him to supply, code and cut a new key. He quoted me that initially too.

If you turn up with your own keyfob and blade and get him to code and cut it, it's a lot cheaper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts