Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HIGHLY recommend using Adams Detail Spray on your Cube to keep that NEW Car Look. I have used Adams products for over 10 years now and have been completely satisfied with the results. When you place a order you get a FREE DVD on how to detail your car and how each product is used. They carry EVERYTHING you need to keep your car looking new. The Detail Spray even smells good and makes your Cube smell good. Check it out at Adams Polishes http://www.adamspolishes.com/ and see for yourself. NO car show gimmicks here, it's the real thing in car care products. Adam is the actual owner of Adam's Car Care Products and I had the honor to meet him when I lived in Southern California at the Orange County Market Place, he has since moved on and has grown and his products have kept the same quality and low prices. My Cube is parked outside all the time with a car cover and it still looks new and shiny and now since I found his product online Tropical Cube even looks newer and cleaner thanks to Adam's Detail Spray.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good choice there, are you in Southern CA? or did you find him on the net? How long have you used his products? Great results with the detail spray.... and glass cleaner.

·
Registered
304 Posts
We are in Maryland. My boyfriend shows his truck and found out about Adam's products from other people at the shows. We've been using the Adam's products for over 2 years now. We love the car wash, buttery wax, detail spray, glass cleaner... and the interior protectant did a great job of darkening up the dash, etc. so that it looked a lot nicer in the Cube.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts