Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a 2004 Nissan Cube. It has done 150,000 kilometres. I bought it second hand and everything has been good for 8 months. 2 weeks ago the acceleration died on me. There is a severe lack in power. I push the pedal down FULLY to go up a hill and it will go about 30kph. Going down hills and on flats I can hit 80 but even then its maxing out. Has anyone else had similar issues? Ive changed the air filter but that has not worked. Every now and then the power will suddenly come back.

Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, I have a 2004 Nissan Cube. It has done 150,000 kilometres. I bought it second hand and everything has been good for 8 months. 2 weeks ago the acceleration died on me. There is a severe lack in power. I push the pedal down FULLY to go up a hill and it will go about 30kph. Going down hills and on flats I can hit 80 but even then its maxing out. Has anyone else had similar issues? Ive changed the air filter but that has not worked. Every now and then the power will suddenly come back.

Thank you

Thank you
If you ever find a solution please let me know

1 - 3 of 3 Posts