Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though it was in the 30's our seven year old wanted to stop at the playground. This was taken at Ft Steilacoom Park in Lakewood.
We just passed the 1000 mile mark yesterday and no regrets. The Cube is so much fun to drive. Everyone that passes you is rubber-necking looking at it. :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Steel Grey really is the best color on this car, IMHO. And I'm a Super Black owner, just for the record.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I have to echo Rubik on the Steel Gray, and I too have a Super Black Cube. But then I'm a bit Biased, my 02 Focus ZX3 was Liquid Gray and my 06 Nissan Frontier was Storm Gray. I love the metallic gray's. They're beautiful when clean yet very forgiving when you get a bit lax at washup time. It takes a lot for them to look dirty and they don't show every nick and scratch you get with a daily driver. Don't get me wrong. I love my Super Black Cube, but it's a PITA to keep clean, shows up everything that's possibly bad, and now that winters here, it will look dirty most of the time...LOL - Dan

·
Registered
410 Posts
Square1 said:
I have to echo Rubik on the Steel Gray, and I too have a Super Black Cube. But then I'm a bit Biased, my 02 Focus ZX3 was Liquid Gray and my 06 Nissan Frontier was Storm Gray. I love the metallic gray's. They're beautiful when clean yet very forgiving when you get a bit lax at washup time. It takes a lot for them to look dirty and they don't show every nick and scratch you get with a daily driver. Don't get me wrong. I love my Super Black Cube, but it's a PITA to keep clean, shows up everything that's possibly bad, and now that winters here, it will look dirty most of the time...LOL - Dan
that's why i bought the steel grey, the dirt factor. my last car was black, love black cars but never again unless i had a personal car washer.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Steel Grey looks even better tinted! That was the first thing i did. Also,isnt steel grey what Nissan uses for all their commercials?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts