Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have this problem? recently, when i have my first drive in the morning, as i completely stop on a red light, i can hear a little buzzing noise from engine, but after that first stop of the day, the buzz noise won't come back until the next morning when starting a new trip with a cold engine. is it normal?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have something similar but it coincides with the AC being on. Try turning your AC off and see if it happens with it off.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Several have talked about their AC compressor howling when they first start up their car with either the AC on or the defrost (which also energizes the AC compressor) turned on. So if your absolutely sure your AC and / or defroster is off it may just be something as simple as your serpentine belt chattering when it's cold, or for that matter a myriad of other annoying but harmless events. I wouldn't be too concerned as long as it's just a short term thing, but as with anything, if it becomes constant let the dealership figure it out. Mine does the AC thing like several other have mentioned, but I've become quite good at ignoring it...LOL. Aloha, Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts