Nissan Cube Life - Nissan Cube Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum and need help. I have a 2011 Nissan cube, 4 cylinder automatic, with 120K miles. 99% of the time it runs great, but every once in awhile, it will sputter and jerk and not go more than 15 miles an hour no matter how you press the gas pedal. Sometimes when this happens, if I park it and wait 30 minutes, it will run perfectly normal. The only error code has been the P0101 MAF code. I tried cleaning the MAF sensor, but that did not help. I replaced the MAF sensor with two different new ones and that did not help.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ditto on the CVT, my 2009 had just crossed over 97K miles when I experienced my 3rd momentary 30 - 90 seconds long Jekyll & Hyde epileptic seizure doing 15MPH pedal to the metal. Watch out for a buzzing noise from the CVT, particularly on idle, by 97750mi, the buzz was unmistakable and the tranny died on the way home at night with my wife and child on a Sunday. Funny thing was the Cube would still roll forward at 7-10mph which was all we need but in between jobs then (start date for new gig was 2+ weeks away), did not have the Cube towed, the AC was still working, just topped off with gas and with the hazard lights made it home in one piece.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts